This workshop runs over 5 consecutive Tuesday Evenings.
Next Class - Tuesday 30th March - 27th April 5.30 pm - 8 pm - SOLD OUT.
Tuesday 25th May - 22nd June 5.30 pm - 8 pm
Supported by City Of Sydney.
*** You can register your interest in future dates here. ***
These weekly sessions allow you to gain confidence in learning to sew your own clothes - you'll learn how to measure yourself, decide which size and fabric to pick and learn lots of new skills to start sewing your own wardrobe!
You'll learn how to:
- Take your own measurements
- Read a pattern and decide which size to cut
- Follow sewing instructions and think about the order of construction
- Create a professional finish
- Gain confidence in using a sewing machine and overlocker
- Start sewing your own clothes so you can continue at home!
- Sewing Machines
- Cutting Tables
- Tools and Equipment
- Plenty of Hand Sanitizer and Wipes!
Feel free to bring your own equipment if you'd prefer!
What you'll need to bring:
- Beginners Sewing Pattern (Email us beforehand to check suitability)
- Fabric, threads, and trims etc. for your project
Zero to hero 10% discount!
Enjoy 10% off both courses when you book this workshop alongside Learn to sew - drawstring bag workshop!