Next Class - Sunday 9th May - 10am - 1pm - SOLD OUT
Tuesday 18th May 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm - new date!
Supported by City Of Sydney.
Zero to hero 10% discount!
Enjoy 10% off both courses when you book this workshop alongside DIY Wardrobe - learn to sew clothes.
Always wanted to learn to sew or perhaps you're in need of a refresher? Then this is the perfect workshop for you!
You'll also get to put your new skills into practice making one of our cute drawstring bags - perfect to store all of your new sewing equipment!
You'll learn how to:
- Thread a sewing machine
- Sew accurate seam allowances
- Wind up your bobbin
- Change a needle
- Use an overlocker
- Finish edges without an overlocker
- Pin and cut a pattern (basic)
- Create a simple sewing project including sewing seams, finishing the edges, and creating a channel.
Everything you'll need!
- Sewing Machines
- Fabric and Trims
- Pins etc.
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipes!
What to bring:
- Yourself! Everything's included!
If you'd like to bring your own machine then that's great, just drop us an email beforehand. You are also welcome to bring your own fabrics and threads but we have plenty here for you to choose from.
*** You can register your interest in future dates here. ***