Next Socials -
Sunday 12th February 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Come along for our sewing socials and join us to get creative together! Whether it's finishing the projects you've got sitting at home or starting something new, you can share tips and meet new friends! It's a great friendly space to get inspired by fellow sewists!
You should be able to work independently on your own projects as there is no guided tuition in this session. However, you can definitely ask others for advice and share tips and tricks!
- Space for your machine and project
- Tea and snacks!
What you'll need to bring:
- Sewing machine - you'll need to bring your own as we no longer have machines available to hire
- Your project - We recommend cutting out your project beforehand, although there is one higher table space for cutting if you need it.
- Any patterns/fabrics/threads etc. to complete your project.
- Scissors, pins, and any extra equipment you'll need.
- Lunch - for full-day socials either bring your own lunch or there is a food van outside.
This event is located at The Art Room within Precinct 75 - suite 7.12.
75 Mary St, St Peters NSW 2044. There's plenty of parking at the location.
NOTE: This is a different location from previous sewing socials (before Aug 22).
The space is on the middle floor and has a flight of steps leading up to it. Get in touch if you'd like some help carrying your machine up the stairs and Alys can arrange to meet you.
We're sorry this space is not wheelchair accessible. If you'd like to attend future socials and this space is not suitable for you or if there is anything we can do to help with access needs then please get in touch.
If this workshop is sold out then you can click - 'Notify me when available' to be the first to hear when it's back in stock. If you can't make the current date or if you have any questions you can contact us here.