Next Date: Saturday 24th April - 1 pm - 6.30 pm
Supported by City Of Sydney.
Limited spaces are available!
Come along for our mega sewing social! Meet new people and sew together!
Whether it's finishing those projects sat at home or starting something new, you can share tips and meet new friends! It's a great friendly space to get inspired by fellow sewists!
We'll finish off the day with a drink together - to get inspired and admire each other's makes! (5 pm - 6.30 pm)
All levels are welcome! You should be able to work independently on your own projects as there is no guided tuition. However, you can definitely ask others for advice and share tips and tricks!
- Sewing space for 20+ sewists
- Overlockers - black and white thread - feel free to bring your own if you'd like to use other colours.
- Irons and ironing boards
- Lots of tea, coffee, and cakes
- A drink to celebrate the day
- Plenty of Hand Sanitizer and Wipes!
What you'll need to bring:
- Your project and any patterns/fabrics/threads etc. that you'll need to complete it! We recommend you have already cut out your projects before you come as there won't be cutting tables available.
- Sewing machine - We have a very limited number available to use, so get in touch if you are unable to bring your own.
- Sewing equipment - Scissors, snips, pins etc.
This event is located within The Nest Creative Space - 76 Botany Road, Waterloo, 2017.
As this is a shared creative building, there may be some noise from other artists in their studios!